Representing Parents In Kentucky Juvenile Law Proceedings

Contact The Grinnell Firm, PSC at (859) 408-7159

If you are a parent being investigated by Child Protective Services (CPS) or in danger of losing custody and visitation rights in a divorce, you need help fast. Your only realistic hope of minimizing the potential damage that awaits is to work with an experienced lawyer you can trust. We will work to have you come out on top in this type of situation.

Our law firm serves parents throughout the regions of Lexington, Richmond and Florence, Kentucky.

We understand the importance of your situation and the challenges you are facing. Our firm takes an approach that combines smart, compassionate counsel with assertive advocacy. At The Grinnell Firm, PSC, you will work with a lawyer who truly cares about your situation and will do everything possible to help you get the results you need.

Protect Your Legal Rights ∙ Finding Solutions For Your Unique Situation

At The Grinnell Firm, PSC, we defend parents in dependency, neglect and abuse (DNA) proceedings. Most of these cases involve interventions and investigations by CPS authorities.

We protect people being investigated for:

  • Dependency: CPS will petition for dependency when a child is being abused or neglected or is in some kind of danger. Technically, the child can be named a dependent of the court and the parents can lose parental rights.
  • Juvenile neglect: Neglect occurs when a parent fails to provide essential care for a child or engages in patterns of behavior (like drug addiction or severe alcoholism) that make it impossible to care for the child's needs.
  • Child abuse: Abuse can be physical, sexual or emotional, and it is not limited to proactive acts of abuse. It can include allowing a child to remain in an abusive situation.

Whatever the details of your situation, our legal team have the experience and knowledge to help you protect your parental rights.

Call For Help With Your Juvenile Law Case ∙ 859-348-6723

Talk with us as soon as possible if you are dealing with issues with CPS. Call 859-DIV-ORCE (859-348-6723), or contact us online to schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer.